Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

CHANNING TATUM CONFIRMED TO PLAY GAMBIT IN X-MEN MOVIES


BREAKING NEWS : Channing Tatum Confirmed to be Playing Gambit!

Courtesy of Digital Spy By ,  http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/displayarticle.php?id=570690


Donner has now confirmed that Tatum has signed up for a future project, telling Total Film: "It is Channing."

Explaining why Tatum has been selected, she said: "He's a rogue, he's a rascal, just like Remy LeBeau.

"He can handle the action, as we know, and he's got a real good heart, I know him personally."

She added: "He'll be great for Gambit, and he's a southerner too, he understands that world, and you know Gambit loves New Orleans."


Tatum previously expressed interest in the role, telling MTV: "I met with Lauren Shuler Donner. And I would love it. Gambit is really the only X-Man I've ever loved.

"I mean I've loved them all, they're all great, but I guess from being down south - my dad's from Louisiana, I'm from Mississippi, Alabama, Florida - I don't know. I just related to him."

X-Men: Days of Future Past will arrive in UK cinemas on May 22 and in the US on May 23. Watch a trailer below:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment