Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

INTERVIEW WITH THE HOTTEST FEMALE COUTURE MODEL AROUND "THE FACE" : HARRIADNIE BEAU




 


Il paese e la città, copyright Valentines Photography



HMH Couture





THE FACE OF THE SUGAR HUT ESSEX
THE FACE OF PIA MICHI 2011
MODEL FOR HMH COUTURE
FACE OF DETECT & PROTECT BREAST CANCER AWARENESS (Facebook)
Represented and Managed by 7.PrManagement
charliekaye@7prmanagement.com
07873492289


Harriadnie Beau Interview for iFILM LONDON

Haute Couture Model Harriadnie Beau was born in Essex 1993 and despite claims that it is her stage name Harridnie Beau pronounced (Harri-add-nee-bow) is her natural birth name. From a very early age Harriadnie was on the books of Sylvia Youngs drama school ‘Youngens’ www.sylviayoungtheatreschool.co.uk appearing in TV commercials and modelling for many high street names. In November 2010 Harriadnie attended a Photo Shoot in East London with celebrity photographer Denise Collins www.classicphotosforyou.com  at The Tailors Gallery www.thetailorsgallery.co.uk that resulted in a chance meeting with the very Talented Hanna Marie Hutchison, HMH COTURE www.hmhcouture.com  designer to stars such as Cheryl Cole, Elle McPherson, Sophie Anderton and many more.

Harriadneu cupcake
Harriadneu cupcakes

Harriadnie Beau is now considered to be one of the hottest Couture models to hit the modelling industry. Born in Harlow and a Waltham Abbey girl, Harriadnie considers her self to be a true Essex girl, working on an extensive list of business promotions, appearing in glossy magazines and newspapers all around the UK and working with high end fashion designers such as HMH Couture designer to stars such as Cheryl Cole.

 


London Guru: When did you get your first break as a model and what was it like modelling professionally for the first time?
My first break was just over a year ago, I became friends on twitter with a celebrity photographer named Denise Collins - I was tweeting from Peterborough and she was tweeting in East London - She asked me if I would like to meet her for a photo shoot in London's Brick Lane - I drove to London and met her and it was at that photo shoot I met Hanna Marie Hutchison (HMH COUTURE) celebrity designer to Cheryl Cole Elle Mcpherson and many more ... and she asked me to be her Model. My first fashion show was on the runway for HMHCouture at the Berkeley Dress Show Knightsbridge in the presence of Royalty - I was so honoured to be asked to work for such a high stage prestigious event.


Face of HMH Couture (copyright HMH)


London Guru: You are the Face of 2 haute couture brands HMH Couture and Pia Michi 2011. How did you secure such lucrative contracts so early in your career?
My Mum is my Manager and I also have a Managing/Agent (7prmamangement) but it was in fact my mother who secured the Pia Michi title for me, I was chosen to be 'FACE' of their brand from 300 other applicants. However I worked with HMH Couture for almost eight months before I was appointed as the'FACE' to her fabulous designs.


The Face of Pia Michi "Harriadnie Dress", copyright Lance Burkitt (Black Dress front)


The Face of Pia Michi "Harriadnie Dress", copyright Lance Burkitt (Black Dress back)

The Face of Pia Michi "Harriadnie Dress", copyright Lance Burkitt (Red Dress front)

The Face of Pia Michi "Harriadnie Dress", copyright Lance Burkitt (Red Dress back)

London Guru: Did you ever have any doubts about the modelling industry? Did anyone ever discourage you from modelling and why?
No I have never had any doubt at all, my parents were happy with my decision soon after I completed a two year collage course and achieved a double distinction, I was on the books of Sylvia Young's 'Youngens' agency until I was 11 year of age and at that time I had become too tall for their work, so they suggested I try modelling


Harriadnie & Chat Show Host Sporah Njau


Harriadnie on the Sporah Show Sky 184

(L to R) Harriadnie on sofa with DJ Talent (BGT semi-finalist) & Sporah

London Guru: You are also the face of Sugar Hut a famous nightclub in Essex featured on the BAFTA award winning “The Only Way is Essex” reality show. That must be fun how did that come about?
I really don't know - The Sugar Hut were looking for a 'FACE' for their Club for several weeks and were interviewing girls every Friday - unbeknown to me my name was put forward to them by email with some pictures - It was the last week of interviews and the Sugar Hut representative phoned me at my home and asked me to go to the last week of interviews and finals - So I went along and was interviewed by Club Owner and The only Way is Essex Star - Micky Norcross and I was appointed the 'FACE'.


 Face of Sugar Hut with Mick Norcross from TOWIE





Harriadnie with Amy & Chloe from TOWIE

London Guru: Do you believe it is important for someone in the public eye to be a role model? How would you ensure that you continue to be a good role model on the road to success?
Yes I believe it is very important to be a good role model and I try my best at all times - I'm not really too partial to alcohol and I dont smoke - bad language is something that I really dislike so I don't use it, I don't really let my hair down in clubs or parties because there seems to be always someone around with a camera .

"Role Model" Face of Detect & Protect Breast Awareness


Harriadnie at the Spencers charity Ball with actor David Proud (L) & Singer Lemar (R)

London Guru: What would you say is the highlight of your career so far and how does it compare to your overall career goals?
I have recently been featured in OK Extra Magazine and featured in the National Press but I think I must again say it was my Runway appearance at the Berkley Dress show this year - It was just so awesome!


Harriadnie Beau - OK Extra Shoot 1

Harriadnie Beau - OK Extra Shoot 2


London Guru: Who is the most intriguing or inspiring person in the modelling industry today besides yourself?
I can think of several Supermodels that I am inspired by but I think that I must say Victoria Beckham she really is so charismatic.

London Guru: What 3 top tips would you give to aspiring models emerging in the industry?
1. Never ever pay an agent to get you work
2. Stay strong to your own belief - and don't be persuaded to do anything that you are not comfortable with
3. keep in mind that you are a clothes horse - the designer or the product is the STAR!

 


London Guru: You have a background in the performance arts as you were signed to the Sylvia Young School and judging from your youtube clips you have a beautiful voice. Do you plan to pursue a career in the music industry or the stage as well?
I have been singing since I was a child - I have a very strong deep voice that is mostly suited to ballads - I would like to try the music industry but so far I have not met the right record producer.

To hear Harriadnie sing go to her youtube channel

London Guru: I have read that Brian McFadden got in touch via twitter and said something very positive about your singing. Is that true?
Yes it is true, Brian did contact me - again unbeknown to me the Record Producer  did a feature on his blog about my voice and and from that I was contacted by a Music Producer by the name of Paul Stanborough - who works with Brian Mcfadden - so it was due to that contact that Brian very kindly wrote to me.

Hollywood glamour on photoshoot

Hollywood glamour on photoshoot 2























London Guru: What do you do for fun and relaxation. Do you have any favourite hobbies or routine to ensure you de-stress.
 
I am quite a stressful person I think it must be all the travelling around the Country - The Trains - Tubes - and living out of suit cases - when I am home I do sing a lot and I also like running - but my life is just so hectic


Harriadnie busy getting ready on a shoot


Harriadnie busy being styled by A-List celebrity hair stylist Stuart Phillips


London Guru: Have you go anything significant coming up in your modelling career (campaign, shoot, cover etc) that you would like our readers to know about and where can they find more information about it?

I have some very very exciting work coming up in the new year - my Manger has been working on a TV program for me and I am on the Catwalk in February at Chinawhite's for Fashion designers Rock and Needle and I am to be launched as the 'FACE' of a top UK Beauty Salon but I can’t say to much more at the moment but I will post out as soon as I can.

Harriadnie has a CALENDAR coming out. Check her website to see how you can get a copy website www.harriadniebeau.com


 

HARRIADNIE BEAU IN THE PRESS









All photos copyright of either photographers, designers & Harriadnie Beau (no copyright infringement intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment