Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

KATIE PRICE IS 'ALLEGEDLY' GETTING DIVORCED AFTER ANNOUNCING SHE IS PREGNANT WITH FIFTH CHILD!


BREAKING NEWS: Is Katie Price divorcing Kieran Hayler after his '7-month affair' with her friend?

Courtesy of Posted by on 07 May 2014 11:06

Katie Price is apparently splitting from her husband Kieran Hayler after finding out he has been cheating on her for several months.
The former glamour model, who has been married to 27-year-old fitness instructer Kieran since January 2013, tweeted just now to tell her followers how her husband has reportedly been having a "full-blown sexual affair" since last year - despite the two of them conceiving her unborn baby last November.

UPDATE: She has since tweeted this message about 'best friend' Jane:

It comes just days after Katie - aka Jordan - confirmed she was six months pregnant with her and Kieran's second child, having given birth to son Jett Riviera in August last year.
It will be Katie's fifth child when she gives birth in three months' time, joining Harvey, 11, her son by footballer Dwight Yorke, and her two children by first husband Peter Andre, Junior (eight) and Princess (six).

Just this week she wrote in her magazine column how content she was with her current family, saying: "I've never been this happy with anyone before.

"With me and Kieran it's all about the kids and being together and just having a family. I'm much more chilled - I haven't even had mad pregnancy hormones so I think that must be down to the fact he makes me so happy. He's been with me at the worst times when Jett was born and we thought we'd lose him and then he's been through this. He's a good man," she added.

Katie, 35, also said how she wanted lots more kids - but is determined to give her body a break to recover first.

"I want more kids. I'm going to start again when I'm 40 but I think I need to give myself a rest before I get going again," she said in her column, adding that she wants eight in total.
The model and businesswoman said she "had no idea" she was already in her third trimester when she tested positive a day after returning home from holiday in Cape Verde with Kieran and her offspring.
"I had no idea I was even pregnant, let alone more than six months pregnant I always laughed when people said that they never realised they were pregnant."

However, she said she felt sorry for Kieran because "he's only ever seen me pregnant".
Update: Various reports are now suggesting that Katie has pulled out of her appearance on Loose Women tomorrow because of this latest news. We’ll keep you updated when we hear more.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment